WHAT WE OFFER
Gallery Securities funds management team manages discretionary real estate investment capital raised from discrete wholesale and sophisticated investors. Our funds management and investment team is supported by a world class independent Investment Committee and an external team of globally recognised advisors.
Our team pursues superior risk-adjusted returns via identifying and accessing investments across residential land subdivision, mixed-use development, residential co-living portfolio (via our unique ‘Clique’ co-living product), commercial and distressed situations.
Real Estate Investment Funds
Diversified Property Fund No. 1
The Fund will invest in a diversified portfolio of ‘value add’ and ‘opportunistic’ real estate developments and investments across the east-coast of Australia. The Funds' investment themes are: residential land development, single asset repositioning or redevelopment, cyclical investment opportunities, high-yielding build-to-rent co-living developments and development portfolio acquisition opportunities.
As a specialist value-add investment manager, we maintain strong proprietary deal flow through our regionally focused real estate investment teams and employ dedicated and experienced real estate professionals, with expertise in active asset management, change of use and development, to deliver investment performance through astute risk-based acquisition and active asset management strategies.
We identify asset-specific investment opportunities which have the potential for us to undertake asset improvement initiatives and to maximise rental growth opportunities and a summary of the value-add and opportunistic investment strategies are noted below:
- Provide a balanced portfolio of investments, diversifying risk by sector and geography.
- Focus on traditional sectors in key markets of Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
- Execute the Investment Manager’s tightly held, highly profitable pipeline of committed developments.
- Target high-yielding rental growth (and potential capital growth) across the regions via our ‘co-living’ residential portfolio build-to-rent thematic.
- Target individual investments below the size sought by global funds but above the reach of local capital sources.
|Fund size||AUD $600mil|
|Minimum Investment||AUD $10mil|
|Investment Manager co-invested||YES|
|Target return over life of fund||8% – 10%|
|Value of committed development pipeline (seed investments)||$350mil|
|Co-living ‘build-to-rent’ portfolio value (within 3 years)||$300mil|
|Co-living ‘build-to-rent’ portfolio target annual distribution yield||6.00%
once fully stabilised
|Fund base Investment Management Fee||1.25%|
Full details of the fund offer are included in the latest Information Memorandum which is available upon request to eligible wholesale investors.
SDA Social Impact Fund
Key highlights of investing in the Fund are:
- Provides social impact investors a highly unique investment opportunity to access the emerging social infrastructure asset class
- Targeting positive social impact at scale, throughout the community with attractive long-term, risk adjusted financial returns which are underpinned by the Commonwealth government supported NDIS and other government agency rental payments
- Target return of 12% per annum (post fees & expenses and before tax)
- $250mil fund size (hard cap of $300mil)
- $5mil minimum investment
Launching mid-March 2021
Register your interest